Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Frog of the Day


Quarry Critters - Fric & Frac
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Wow, did I oversleep today! Now it'll be rush, rush, rush all day to try and catch up. Oh well, guess I'll just grab the Frog Wrangler and go out and play - we're a regular Fric & Frac!

This frog collectible is from Quarry Critters and is entitled Fric & Frac. It stands approximately 2 inches tall. I added this to my collection a couple of years ago, but you can still get yours. Click on FrogNirvana in the right hand column. They have a very large selection of Quarry Critters as well as other wonderful frog collectibles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004