Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Frog of the Day


Mistletoads Sign
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It was 71 degrees here yesterday at Frog Central - broke all kinds of records. I got a lot of questions about the real age test I took yesterday - let's just say they say I'm a lot older. What was that song that went around there for a while - I'm my own grandpa!

This frog sign is called Misteltoads and is made out of wood and wire. A sticker on the back says made in China, otherwise I have no information on this item. It can be hung on the wall or used as a shelf sitter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004