Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Frog of the Day


Froggie Clause
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I got suckered today into doing one of those on-line tests to figure out your real age. Something I didn't really need to know! We all hope to find out we're younger but that's not the way it always works out!

This wonderful piece is another new addition from Christmas. The box does not have any identifying marks other than Made in China and the title Froggie Claus, Item number 81085. It is battery operated and plays a number of Christmas carols. A huge piece standing 15 inches tall and a nice addition to the collection!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004