Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It's a rainy day here at Frog Central. The Frog Wrangler used to hate the rain so bad that she would hold it rather than go outside. Then one day, after a full day of rain she could hold it no longer and rain out to do her business and came back in soaking wet. So I brought out a towel and gave her a good rub down to dry her off. That was the incentive she needed! She turned right around and wanted to go back out so she could get another rub down with the towel. About two days later when it finally stopped raining she came running back inside and I went into the other room only to have her following me with the towel in her mouth and I could just imagine her saying "Hey, you forgot something!"

Well some people have said all the pictures of The Frog Wrangler were laying down and so today I woke her up and took her out to get this picture. And that look on her face says it all - "You woke me up for this!" Well she came back inside and immediately curled up on her afghan and went back to sleep - and since she'll soon be 14, that's quite all right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004