Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Very Late Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Very Late Dog Blogging


The Frog Wrangler a/k/a Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
The Frog Wrangler has had a rough couple of days here at Frog Central. Thursday night she took a leap up onto the bed and promptly slipped off. Dogs do not land on their feet! And being that she's 13 1/2, she spent a couple days really sore and limping and would not allow herself to be photographed. But the papparazzi prevailed and snapped this picture earlier today! She loves the new afghan - thanks again AB - and often claims it, as well as the chair, as her own when no one's looking. It has been really cold here and the threat of snow has been in the forecast. Although she loves to play in the snow, she also likes to keep warm. So my caption for this photo is: My chair, my blanket, any questions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004