Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Frog of the Day

I have about 3 days worth of errands to do in one afternoon - somehow I don't think everything is going to get done! So when things get hectic, you need a good laugh - and a card like this is just what I need.

This card is from DaySpring Cards. I received this card from my birthday several years ago. The front of the card reads "You are to me - like a lily-pad to a frog, a verdant retreat from the deep, dark ponds of life . . . a steady platform on which to croak out my deepest thoughts and feelings." The inside says "Hey, don't knock it, I could have compared you to the frog!"

Everyone wants to be a comedian! If you want to see a nice line of cards and gifts, check out www.dayspring.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004