Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Frog of the Day


Pop-Up Greeting Card - Frogs
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Friday is here! I've received some nice frogs recently and can hardly wait until after the holidays to showcase them. I also recieve a lot of cards, but I have to say today's is one of my favorites.

This card is from PopShots Studios and is a Pop-Up Greeting Card. You open up the card and all these wonderful frogs pop up at you in such vivid color. It is entitled Frogs, and the back of the card (where you can write a note) states that it is specifically frogs of the rain forest. The company that produced this card is now called Up With Paper and while they have a nice line of pop-up cards, they currently do not have any more frog pop-ups.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004