Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Frog of the Day

Well I got up this morning and thought I'd trudge down to the Division of Motor Vehicles and get my license and registration changed over to the new Frog Central address. One thing about a small town - three people fighting over who is going to help me! They even went out and put the sticker on my car. Thank goodness, because it was like 10 below here this morning! They're calling for more snow - up to 5 inches overnight.

This is an inflatable frog from Idea Nuova, Inc. It is part of their World of Insects & Animals collection. I'm not sure from when this dates, it has been in my collection for some time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004