Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Frog of the Day


Toad Abode
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Well it's Monday and I felt it would be good to start in cleaning - I made it through the kitchen. Oh well, there's always tomorrow. It made me wonder how much cleaning frogs do at their abode.

I have said here before that I love frog collectibles where the frogs are playing musical instruments. My second choice is for toad abodes. They come in so many different styles and to know they are useful to boot - a safe home for the frogs in your yard. This all off-white toad abode has a made in China sticker. No other information about this little home is known.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004