Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Frog of the Day


Peace Frogs - "Frog" pad
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Ah, Sunday morning. I enjoyed listening to NPR and Leanne Hanson. Then I watched Meet the Press and later I'm going to watch Face the Nation. Now if only I could get the New York Times I'd be truly happy.

This frog item is from Peace Frogs. Peace Frogs are great and offer many clothing items as well as other general merchandise, all with the frog giving the peace sign. This is a mouse pad which given the theme should truly be called a "Frog" pad. A great computer item for any frog lover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004