Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Frog of the Day


Lillian Vernon - Frog Doorstop
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Saturday and a great day to sleep in! It's cold and threatening to snow (1 to 3 inches, so the news says). The Frog Wrangler and I curled up under my new afghan and took a little nap - now it's time to try to finish unpacking some boxes. Can you believe I've been in the new Frog Central now for over a month and still have boxes all over!

This cute little bookish frog is from Lillian Vernon and is a cast iron doorstop. It was made in India according to the box. It is indeed very heavy and incredibly detailed. A cute addition to the collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004