Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Frog of the Day


Radko - Just A Kiss Away
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It's Wednesday and a bad day already here at Frog Central. Hopefully the cinnamon buns I made (and which are cooling as I type) will make the day better.

This is a Christopher Radko ornament called Just A Kiss Away. It dates to 1995 and was made in Germany. It is 6 inches tall and is inventory number 95-228-0. Records from the time also show a 95-228-1 and I'm not sure of the difference between the two. This was the first Radko frog that I added to my frog collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004