Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Frog of the Day


Huggable Honeys - Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It's been a rough Monday already! Here at Frog Central it is very cold and the rumors of snow are swirling. I do know the wind is whipping around, making the Frog Wrangler a bit nervous. Time to go wrap up in my nice new afghan - thanks to AB - and get warm!

This plush little frog is from Huggable Honeys according to the hang tag. The tag on the plush itself says Zangeen, Inc. along with the date 1998. A cute little plush that I'm glad to add to my collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004