Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Frog of the Day


Radko - Kisser King
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I can't believe it is Saturday already. I'm still eating Thanksgiving leftovers and enjoying them very much. Now by Monday or Tuesday I may be croaking a different tune!

This magnificient Radko ornament is new from this year and is part of the 20th Anniversary Collection. Radko ornaments from this year have a special extra red hang-tag saying 20th Anniversary. This piece is called Kisser King and is a very large ornament at around 10 inches tall! It is a two-part ornament and I took the picture I did so you could see the connection between the two. These type of ornaments - and there are several - require a little closer attention when packing them away to be sure that the two ornaments do not rub against each other because it will mar the waterpaint finish quite easily.

A word too about insurance. If you are collecting Radko ornaments or other expensive pieces please remember that your regular house insurance does not cover collectibles. You must have a complete inventory and appraisal - then purchase a separate policy for your items. And if you are like me and your collection is constantly growing, remember to update your insurance policy regularly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004