Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Frog of the Day


Kurt S. Adler - Frog ornament
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
There are now 29 shopping days until Christmas. I did not hit the stores this morning. Instead I did my shopping on-line. I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving yesterday. Here at Frog Central a nice ham dinner was served with all the fixings and of course, pumpkin pie with whipped cream. I have so many left overs I'll be eating ham for weeks!

This wonderful ornament is from Kurt S. Adler and is entitled Frog on Star. This is a heavy ornament made out of resin. A nice ornament to add to the collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004