Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Frog of the Day


100_2368
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Technology is great until it doesn't work - then all hell breaks loose! Let me just say it's been a fun morning and I'm glad that things are slowly getting back to normal.

This collectible is from Boyds Bears and Friends Wee Folkstone Ribbit & Co. It is entitled Ms. Lilypond . . . Lesson Number One. This piece is a limited edition. Mine is edition 1E, number 299. This dates to 1999. Boyds did these frogs for a couple years and then did not make any further - too bad, because the detail and themes of these pieces are just wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004