Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Frog of the Day

Today was just not a good day for photography. A couple people sent well wishes for the Frog Wrangler and I'm happy to report that she was feeling better today and woke up read to play - always a good sign. I will try to remember to post a picture on Friday in the grand blog tradition, but with a canine twist of course, of Friday Cat Blogging.

These cute frogs are found on Decorative Metalhoods. The maker's logo of CB is on the package but not their actual name. The UPC tag states that it is known as Froggy Day. Twelve hooks come in the package.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004