Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Frog of the Day

So I have this whole tub of candy because I didn't have any trick or treaters here at Frog Central and I've been on a sugar rush for days! I'm ready to get my back pack and clip on my Springteen and head out shopping.

This cute plush frog is from MTY International and is called a Springteen. It has a large clip on the back for a child to clip it to his/her back pack for school. The frog is wearing it's own zippered back pack that can hold a small item. A cute little plush!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004