Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day Anniversary

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Frog of the Day Anniversary


Quarry Critters - Forest
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It's hard to believe that it's been a year already. I've had a lot of fun looking through my collection and picking different collectibles to display. I hope that you have had as much fun as I had. I look forward to the second year and lots of new frogs.

This great collectible was actually the second frog that I showcased as Frog of the Day, but Forest from Quarry Critters has been right beside me all along and I think of him as my official mascot here at Frog Central. So he's making an appearance today to wish a Happy Anniversary.

If you enjoy this site, please consider using the donating button on the right. There are a lot of new collectibles that I would like to display here - and that means funding.

Thanks again for a great year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004