Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Friday Dog Blogging


The Frog Wrangler a/k/a Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It has been a tradition on many blogs to step back on Friday and put up pictures of their cats. Other blogs have picked up on the tradition, tailoring it to their own - one I know of has Friday Orchid Blogging. So in that tradition, today is the first time for me to step back and to do a little Friday Dog Blogging.

This is the famous Frog Wrangler, called Shadow around here. She's 13 1/2 years old and an all around general sweetheart. I adopted her from the local animal shelter when she was 4 months old. She had been pretty badly abused, but as you can see from her sitting in her favorite chair, she's been spoiled ever since.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004