Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Frog of the Day

Woke up to a rainy day here at Frog Central, which of course all the frogs just love. I'm not sure how much rain is supposed to fall but I'm sure this guy will measure it for me.

This cute frog rain gauge comes from Avon and is called Garden Delight Rain Gauge. The idea of a frog rain gauge has become quite popular over the last several years, but I honestly haven't cared much for them. Then along comes this guy and it's as cute as could be. Although with the felt pads on the bottom I don't think I'll be putting it outside anytime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004