Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Frog of the Day


MSR Imports - Frog Alarm Clock
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It's Friday! Don't forget to turn back your clocks tomorrow night. Can you believe the St. Louis arch is 40 years old today? Actually, for some reason I thought it was much older. I guess it having been there for the most of my life, I just thought it was alwas there.

This froggy item is from MSR Imports and is a frog alarm clock. It runs on batteries (don't forget to remove batteries from your collectibles when not in use!). I'm not sure the date of this item, I do know I've had it for quite some time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004