Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Frog of the Day


Annalee - Patriotic Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Today saw a grim statistic on the news - the passing of the milestone of 2,000 American servicemen who have died in Iraq. No matter what your political beliefs or view of the war, I'm sure we all share the support of our men and women in harm's way. So today's frog is a small way for me to show my support for them and to mourn the passing of so many young lives.

Today's frog collectible is from Annalee. It is a patriotic frog airman. He has his flying goggles and parachute pack, as well as the long white scarf. He stands holding the flag. This piece dates to 1991 and is in very good condition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004