Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Frog of the Day


Russ - Flemington Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Sorry for the late post today - the internet server was down all morning. It's given me the time to unpack all my winter clothes! It has turned very cold here at Frog Central the last couple of days and the first frost is forcast for tonight.

This frog is from Russ Berrie Co. and is a bean bag type plush called Flemington. I love the material that this frog is made out of - both soft and shiny. This is from the Earth Zone Collection and is called a Zonie. It dates to February 1997 (from the hang-tag in Beanie Baby fashion - it gives a birth date).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004