Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Frog of the Day


Fishing Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Well it's finally turned colder here at Frog Central and the need to turn on the furnace. As I heard it run last night all I could think is that it's costing 70% more to get warm. Well at least I'll save some money with the fish dinner I'll be having - just look at all those fish!

This collectible is in the tradition of the long-legged plush shelf sitters of fishing frogs. They are all cute in their own right and all a bit different. This one has not only a fish on his pole, but a string on fish in his other hand. His hat has a number of very decorative flies. His overalls say "Fish till you croak!" This has a Made in China sticker on the bag it came in along with the name Fishing Frog. No other information is known. As I said, this type of frog is very common and popular.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004