Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Frog of the Day


Stained Glass Frogs Suncatcher
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I'm very late today - I was up all night with a toothache. They are the worst! A bit better this morning but I think a trip to the dentist is in order - maybe I'll go down to lake where the Sprogz are hanging out and see Dr. Hop E. Flosser.

This is a great suncatcher. I do not know who made it - it was probably from a kit and was homemade. It has lots of glitter in it and catches the sunlight really nice. A cute addition to the collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004