Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Frog of the Day


Ty - Pillow Pal - Ribbit
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Happy Columbus Day! True story - my mom was going to name me Christopher until the day I was born - Columbus Day (that was when it was on the 12th of October every year). She thought I'd be mad so that is why she named me Ken.

This collectible is from Ty and is from their Pillow Pals line. His name is Ribbit. It is number 3009. There are two other color variations which I do not have. They are number 3006 - green frog (no yellow), and 3106 - red frog. The pillow pals were introduced in 1995 and I believe that is when this one if from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004