Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Frog of the Day

It's Saturday, nice and cool, and Shadow and I were wrapped up in a blanket listening to some good music on the radio. Who wants to get out of bed on a day like that?

I love getting my frog calendar every year. Sometimes I even get two! This one is fantastic. It is from Graphique de France and is called Fabulous Frogs by David McEnery. McEnery takes pictures of animals in humorous situations. All the photos are black and white and indeed make you smile. This calendar is from 2003. If you would like to see more, including the 2006 Fabulous Frogs calendar by David McEnery, you can go to www.graphiquedefrance.com. Of course I'd like a copy of the newest calendars, both wall and mini (which are different) - hint, hint, hint!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004