Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Frog of the Day

It's been a great week here at Frog Central. And Shadow, The Frog Herder, has already been hard at work making sure all the frogs stay within the area of the pond. All in all, everyone's happy. Now if I could just get all these boxes unpacked!

This is a set of stickers from John Grossman, Inc.'s The Gifted Line. They are on acid-free paper and could be used for memory books. What I especially like about these stickers is that they are based on actual Victorian paper patterns. The title of this set is called The Croak Club. Wouldn't this pattern make great wallpaper?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004