Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Frog of the Day


Cairn Studio - Gimme A Kiss
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
In the theme of getting kisses - and we here at Frog Central know that's the whole goal in life - to get a kiss. I mean what could be better - oh wait, chocolate! This little guy knows how to combine the best of both!

This collectible is another of the wonderful pieces from Cairn Studio by artist Tim Wolfe. It is part of their Charmers line. I had a lot of problems with photographing it because it only stands 1.5 inches. It is item number 11007 and mine is edition number 30. It dates to 1998.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004