Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Frog of the Day

It's Sunday and I'm beginning to think I'm not going to have everything packed in time for the move! It's only a week away and there is still so much to do - good thing today is a day of rest, I think I'm going to need all my energies tomorrow!

This cutie frog statuary is from Precious Moments and is called Frog with Lily. It was made by the Universal Statuary Corp. in Niles, Illinois. It is made of DuraResin and hand-painted. It is part of The Garden Collection, comprised of six different Precious Moments animals. The artist is Sam Butcher and this piece dates to 1998.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004