Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Frog of the Day

It's Friday and time to sit on a pillow and relax - oh wait, one of the frogs beat me to the pillow!

This christmas ornament collectible is from Christopher Radko and is called "Just One Kiss." It is item number 00-436-0, it stands 4.5 inches tall, and was introduced in 2000.

If you have a Radko ornament that looks a little different thany any I've put up here, don't worry. What happens is that in the planning stages, certain colors are chosen but after the ornaments arrive changes are made for the next order. So sometimes the same ornament name may actually have two or three different variations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004