Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog Central Update

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Frog Central Update

As many of you who check the Frog of the Day every day already know, Frog Central is in the process of moving to a new locale. The time is finally here! So I'll be off-line for the next couple of days, but hope to be back by Thursday morning with more of my frog collection. I haven't even scratched the surface of my collection - we have a long way to go, and new items are being added all the time thanks to those of you who have donated froggie items or made donations. So enjoy the extra items that have been put up over the last several days, or spend some time checking back through the archives and let me know which of the frogs have been your favorite. See you in a couple of days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004