Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Frog of the Day

Well, back to the kitchen! Today I thought I'd finish up the frog kitchen collection that I started a couple of days ago. Here is the salt and pepper shakers - there are 3 sets that came wih the collection.

Kitchen Set - Frog Salt & Pepper Set


And what kitchen would be complete without a wide mouthed frog to hold that scrubbey?

Kitchen Set - Frog Scrubbey Holder


This is a lotion holder to keep the hands feeling good!

Kitchen Set - Frog Lotion Pump


A set of 12 drawer pulls keep the frog kitchen theme all tied together.

Kitchen Set - Frog Drawer Pulls


And finally, when all is said and done, grab yourself a cookie, go sit in the recliner and put your feet up and relax!

Kitchen Set - Frog Canister


I hope you enjoyed the kitchen set. All totalled, there are 135 pieces to the dishes and companion pieces. It is a lovely set and a nice addition to my frog collection. Now if I could just get the frogs to do the cooking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004