Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Frog of the Day

Today I'm continuing with a multiple picture entry to show you the companion pieces that I bought with yesterday's dishes. I don't believe that these were made by Tienshan, although they were shipped from the same place in Hong Kong. The first picture is of the spice rack.


Kitchen Set - Spice Rack


The second picture is of the canister set.

Kitchen Set - Canister Set


The next picture is of the butter dish. The base is a lilypad which is also featured in some companion pieces such as the soap dish (not pictured).

Kitchen Set - Frog Butter Dish


The last piece of this collection that I'll showcase today is the creamer.

Kitchen Set - Frog Creamer


There are still quite a few pieces to this collection, which I will continue with tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004