Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Frog of the Day

I'm posting a bit differently today because I want to lump several photos into one post. While I was rooting around in the deep recesses of Frog Central I came across my wonderful collection of Tienshan Stoneware. Of course the pattern is Frog. I had passed up on the Otigiri collection when I first saw it and have kicked myself ever since - I did not make the mistake with the Tienshan. I have not seen the pattern since. Here is the dinner plate:

Tienshan Stoneware Collection - Frog


The stoneware set includes 32 pieces for a service for 8. Along with the dinner plate, also included is a salad plate, bowl, and cup. Here is the cup:

Tienshan Stoneware Collection - Frog Mugs


The set also contains a 16 piece glassware set. Here is one of the juice glasses:

Tienshan Stoneware Collection - Frog Glassware


And finally, to round out the Tienshan collection is a 40 piece flatware set. I have taken a close up of a handle of one of the pieces so you can see the pattern.

Tienshan Stoneware Collection - Frog Silverware


The place I bought them also had a wide variety of pieces of ceramic frog pieces that while not specific to the Tienshan Collection were sold along with it. I hope to showcase all of those pieces tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004