Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Frog of the Day


Robert Stanley - Drummer Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Another scorcher of a day - it's supposed to hit mid-90's today and stickier than a tree frog stuck to a branch during a wind storm. Let me tell you, that's sticky! (I miss Dan Rather)

This collectible ornament is from the Robert Stanley Collection and is a drummer frog. A couple of the other band members have been profiled here previously. This set was available exclusively through a store called Hobby Lobby. A cute addition to the ornaments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004