Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, July 08, 2005

Frog of the Day


Tompkins Trunk - Florence
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
All's quiet here at Frog Central, but with the weekend coming up I bet there will be a lot of croakin' going on!

This wonderful item from Enesco is part of their Tompkins Trunk Collectible Animals line. It is entitled "Stair Steps to your Heart" and her tag has the name Francis. This is a resin piece and is a limited edition. The number of my piece is 1813. The legs are hinged (the rod is visible in the picture). This piece dates to 1998.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004