Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Frog of the Day

It's been a worried morning here at Frog Central. The resident Frog Wrangler, aka Shadow lost her favorite toy. A frantic search ensued and finally the toy was found. Now can I please go back to bed?

This frog item is a Knit Jersey Comforter which claims (and I agree) feels like your favorite t-shirt. The pattern is called Pond Party. This item was purchased from The Frog Store (link is in the right hand column). It's great after a day of frog collecting to wrap yourself up in a frog comforter. There is also a sheet set that matches the comforter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004