Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Frog of the Day


Happy Swing Clock Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It's time to make the donuts! Oh wait, it's noon . . . it's time for lunch! Bug sandwiches here I come!

This battery operated clock has a frog on the top that swings back and forth and croaks with each second. He has a chorus in the two on the bottom that alternate with the frog on the top. It is called Happy Swing Clock and other than a Made in China sticker, I can find no other information on the clock or the box.

2 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Hi Ken. We have a similar clock, also made in China. Ours is smaller and more green. Have you found any others like this since you posted this in 2005? eyedee@aol.com

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Ken said...

Hi Mike. No I haven't seen any others like this one. You'll have to send me a pic and I can post it as the Guest Frog of the Day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004