Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Frog of the Day

Today is a very busy day here at Frog Central - and a very hot one! - so I'm getting around a bit early. It all just makes me want to sing and dance!

This plush is from DanDee and can sing and dance. It plays "Do You Love Me" while the head rocks back and forth. Although he has a pillow that says Prince Charming, by the looks of all the kisses I'd think he was fooling someone! I purchase this guy at K-Mart. It runs on 3AA batteries.

Remember, if you have a collectible that takes batteries to remove them when you are not using the item. The batteries can leak and ruin it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004