Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Frog of the Day


Metal Frog Ornament
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Your resident frogophile is not feeling very well here today so Frog Central is way behind schedule. I woke up with a frog in my throat and it seems to like it there very well. I guess anything for my froggies!

This is a metal ornament that I found at one of these specialty stores that sells items from all over the world. It is labeled with made in China. I do not have any other information other than it looks nice on the tree!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004