Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: The Last Afternoon with Sprogz

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The Last Afternoon with Sprogz


Sprogz - Je T'Aime
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Looking in on the pond and all the Sprogz has been fun, but with today's entry they've all had a chance to make an appearance.

This Plush Sprogz is called Je T'Aime and is number SP005.

There is supposed to be new Sprogz coming later this summer and so look for this feature to return when they come in.

If you have been keeping track every day - and who wouldn't be - then you may realize that there are 4 Sprogz items that I do not own. 3 of them are music boxes. The reason I did not purchase them is that they took 3 of the larger Sprogz and stuck them on top of a music box. My feeling was that I already had the Sprogz, I didn't need them again. The last I would love to own, but it is very expensive and if someone would like to make a donation that would be wonderful. It is a large display that can hold quite a few of the smaller Sprogz. It can be found at www.afroggyplace.com.

I hope that you have enjoyed this feature and continue to look for the Frog of the Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004