Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Frog of the Day

The weather is starting to warm back up after a cold snap and the garden centers are advertising lots of flowers. It just makes Mrs. Gardenhopper want to get out there and start working. And I say as long as I don't have to do it - have at it!

This collectible is from Russ and designed by Kathleen Kelly. It is part of the Country Folks collection and is called Mrs. Gardenhopper.

I just love the Kathleen Kelly frogs. They have a bean bag body but a resin head, hands and legs. They are so cute and a lot of fun to collect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004