Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Frog of the Day


Verdigras Frog - Violin Player
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It's very early here at Frog Central but this violin player is not as good as yesterdays. It's not so much the playing as the croaking he's doing too!

This is a nice outdoor/indoor frog with a verdigras finish. It is very heavy. It is part of a set of three (the first, playing a French horn, was displayed quite some time ago). I don't have any other information about these guys. I especially love the frogs playing their music and this set makes a nice addition to my collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004