Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Frog of the Day


Ty Pluffies - Grins
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Well it has turned out to be a very exciting morning here at Frog Central. Grins and I started to go out for a little stroll this morning only to approached by a big pit bull running loose. Grins was really nervous and so we had to call the animal control officer and the police. I don't know if I'll ever get Grins to go out again!

This plush is from Ty, part of their Pluffies line and is called Grins. It is so soft!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004