Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Frog of the Day


Grumpy Old Toads - Nature Walk
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It goes without saying that the minute you gripe about something it will do everything it can to make you a liar. I griped about Flickr and now it's running as smooth as silk. Boy that makes me grumpy - good thing Grumwalker is around, because he knows exactly what I mean!

The Toads of Mudwiggle Marsh have returned!

From the tag:
Animals, animals, animals! Why did these animals all love old Grumwalker? They cuddled, hitched free rides, snacked on his grub, and even tried to nest in his backpack! Hmphh! Well, it was just another day, and some things just can't be helped.

I love the detail on these pieces from Westland. The line is Grumpy Old Toads and this piece is Nature Walk, number 4605. From the bunny on his hat, to the bird nesting on his backpack, to the mole sticking its head out of the ground, these pieces are just filled with detail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004