Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, February 25, 2005

Frog of the Day


Kathleen Kelly - Dream Weaver
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Somehow I don't think this was what Gary Wright had in mind when he wrote "Deam weaver, I believe you can get me through the night." But hey, you never know . . .

This is another one of the great creations by Kathleen Kelly from when she was working with Russ Berrie. It is part of the Russ line entitled The Country Folks and is named Dream Weaver. Kathleen Kelly has some great new stuff for this year that can be found at www.afroggyplace.com (link is in the right hand column).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004