Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Frog of the Day

The power finally came back on here at Frog Central - why does it always seem to go off when it's coldest out? I hope you think the wait was worth it.

Ah, the moonlight, a cozy leaf, and two frogs in love. What could be more romantic? Maybe some soft croaking - er, I mean, music. . .

This is another great piece from Westland. It is part of the Frog Fantasy series from 1995 and is called Moonlight Serenade. And it is a music box which indeed plays the tune Moonlight Serenade. A very fine collectible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004