Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Frog of the Day


Solar Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Here at Frog Central it was really nice yesterday and so my buddy here, solar frog, told me that it was his turn to be showcased. Little did either of us know that overnight a thunderstorm (in winter!) and a temperature drop of 50 degrees would happen! Still, ever stoic, he sat for his picture this morning and is looking to shine when the stage lights dim.

This is a solar frog made of plastic on a resin base. The solar panel is imbedded into the resin and according to the directions has a one year life span. There are no identifying marks as to manufacturer other than a "Made in China" sticker on the bottom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004